What is Watchwith Visualized™?
Watchwith Visualized is an embeddable HTML5 application which allows TV networks to deliver sync-to-broadcast experiences and drive real-time engagement of their most trafficked sites with a minimal amount of development and integration effort. Visualized automatically syncs-to-broadcast based upon the user's time zone and the network's broadcast schedule information, allowing consumers to interact as the action plays out live, or browse a recap post-air.
Watchwith Visualized™ Features
Flexible and Engaging:
- Browser-based sync-to-broadcast companion app.
- Includes interactive timeline viewer plus the ability for users to browse upcoming episodes in addition to archived recaps.
Rich User Experience
- Responsively designed with three breakpoints to ensure a great experience on all devices: web, tablet and mobile.
- Intuitive vertical scrolling allows users to quickly navigate timeline events.
Branded and Customizable
- Easily skinned to your brand's CSS as part of the initial setup.
- Design can leverage work-level assets uploaded to Watchwith so brands can customize branding assets per show, without IT involvement.
Optimized for Social
- Out-of-the-box integration allows users to share with Twitter and Facebook.
- Users who visit through shared links will be automatically deep-linked in the specific event within the show. If the show is currently live, they'll be encouraged to get in sync and tune in. If the show has previously aired, they can browse engaging timeline content and see when they can tune in next.
Measure and Improve
- Google Analytics is provided out-of-the-box with Omniture integration available.
- See which types of events resonate with viewers and increase engagement week to week.
Minimal IT Investment